Wild- The larger, stockier, stronger cousin on the Utahraptor, Achillobator is another species of raptor commonly seen on the island. However, survivors agree: Achillobator is far more terrifying. Achillobator are gang hunters by nature, becoming more aggressive and more deadly the larger their numbers. This makes them even more dangerous. Large enough to be immune to bolas, their natural armor as well as high musculature makes them able to take and give more punishment than their smaller brethren, and
run at faster speeds for even longer. They also boast extremely powerful, sharp foreclaws. These foreclaws are used to shred armor from prey. As such, they can make quick work of even the most advanced of armor.
Larger, stockier, more aggressive, Achillobator bests the Utahraptor in
every way imagineable.
As such, for tribes that adore raptors, Achillobator are a common mount. Large tribes also love and value Achillobator not only for their stronger stature and physique: but also their gang mentallity and ability to rend armor quickly. With all these combined, a pack of Achillobator may as well be a pack of shredding blades that can quickly dispatch enemy footsoldiers. Even for a lone survivor starting out; or simply as a solo mount; a lone Achillobator is a powerful, fearsome mount. Strength, agility, endurance, and adaptability: Achillobator is a solid mount for any survivor. Especially, when compared to the lowly Utahraptor...
Color Region 0 - Lateral Line
Color Region 1 - Upper Body
Color Region 2 - Spot Behind Eye
Color Region 3 - Underside
Color Region 5 - Eyes
Base Stats, Controls, and Abilities
Left Click - Bite
40 Base Damage
Right Click - Claw Slash
34 Base Damage - Ignores and Shreds Armor
C - Roar
Spacebar - Jump
Achillobator has armor that blocks 20% of incoming damage.
Achillobator is immune to bleed.
Achillobator can turn in place.
Achillobator have a pack bonus, with the highest level individual becoming the leader. This pack bonus maxes out at 7 individuals.
- Achillobator is the 3rd animal ever added to Additional Creatures, only coming after Megaraptor and the now removed Acrocanthosaurus.
- Achillobator is the mod developer's favorite dinosaur from the original Additional Creatures mod.
- Achillobator in the mod is considered a transitionary raptor progress-wise between Utahraptor and Dakotaraptor.
- Achillobator means "Achilles' Hero" with eversor meaning "destroyer".
- Achillobator is one of the raptor species, along with Deinonychus, that inspired the designs of the Velociraptors in the Jurassic Park franchise.
- Achillobator in reality was one of the largest raptors, getting up to 5 meters in length. There were other raptors similar to and larger than it. Dakotaraptor and Austroraptor are both around the same size as Achillobator and Utahraptor was clearly larger than all three of them.
- The sounds of the Achillobator originate from the large predatory dinosaurs in the 2011 documentary Planet Dinosaur.
- Achillobator had a bug where it could be passive tamed as well as knockout tamed. The mod developer liked this, however, and kept it in.