Con Rit back home were said to be sighted off the coast of vietnam, and were reported as looking similar to large, segmented insects, but adapted to life in the ocean. Reports coming from seafaring survivors state similar, and horrifying tales of the creature. Apparently, like Leedsichthys, they are drawn to boats in the water and will sink them without a second thought: fitting for a sea serpent like themselves. However, unlike Leedsichthys, Con Rit won't stop there: it is reported that they will destroy boats to get at the survivors and animals that were on it to feed, finishing them with a venomous bite. Boats out in the open ocean sometimes go missing on the rare occasion by reasons that cannot be identified, as the attacks are uncharacteristic of those carried out by Leedsicthys....
Con Rit have no color regions, so they all look like the individual above.
Base Stats, Controls, and Abilities
Left Click - Bite
42 Base Damage (Wild) - 53 Base Damage (Tamed) - Damages Rafts - Harvests Oil
The Con Rit, while capable of walking onto land, can only lay eggs in water and the young can only survive in water.
The Con Rit is armored, only taking about 1/2 incoming damage.
The Con Rit will attack rafts.
The Con Rit is immune to venom and electricity.
Most wild creatures ignore Con Rit.
The Con Rit's stamina does not decrease while swimming.
- The sizes of the supposed Con Rit vary wildly, from 9 to 36 meters in length.
- The Con Rit glows in the dark.
- The Con Rit is one of the first animals in the Paranoia Expansion, along with the Cuero Chupacabra.
- The reason for the difference in damage between wild Con Rit and tamed ones is due to the absurd damage multiplier on the leedsichthys damagetype on rafts, gaining almost a X12 multiplier. When on a tamed animal that can level up, this causes tamed Con Rit to be capable of one-shotting rafts at higher levels. As such, tamed Con Rit use a different damage type attack with multipliers towards rafts, but nowhere near as potent.
- The Con Rit used to have venom, but this was scrapped.