The Dawnbreaker is large and carnivorous dinosaur of unknown origin. While superficially resembling a large yutyrannus, Dawnbreaker is actually a hybrid dinosaur, whose DNA is known to consist of the following:
-Giganotosaurus: Base Genome
The Dawnbreaker is very much shrouded in mystery, with a portion of its makeup being unknown and only being sighted a handful of times on the various ARKs. Some have claimed that it is possible to create one's own Dawnbreaker....although it is stated that the ARK would have to deem said survivor worthy.....
Color Region 0 - Hands and Feet
Color Region 1 - Facial Stripe, Underside
Color Region 2 - Snout, Main Body
Color Region 3 - Pattern
Color Region 4 - Dorsal of Crests, Inner Mouth
Base Stats, Controls, and Abilities
Left Click - Bite
750 Base Damage - Damages Tek Structures - Inflicts Hunted
Right Click - Fear Roar
Inflicts Fear - Cannot Be Used While Moving
Dawnbreaker is immune to bleed and radiation.
- Dawnbreaker is the only proper hybrid to currently exist in Additional Creatures (disregarding the now-removed UberSpinosaurus).
- Dawnbreaker consists of the following: Giganotosaurus, Superb Lyrebird, Therizinosaurus, Black Caiman, and more unknown.
- Dawnbreaker has a long history associated with Additional Creatures 2: Wild ARK. The Dawnbreaker was originally to be the final boss of Additional Creatures 2: the Ultimate Hybrid. The Dawnbreaker was probably the most heavily teased creature of the entire mod. Sometime in early 2018 it appeared randomly in the game's code and has bounced in and out of being there ever since. Initially players were very confused, simply dubbing the animal "Giant Yutyrannus" but had no idea why it was there. Then, the mod developer began teasing the creature even further through his own little teasers, server events, and youtube coverage. It was several months later that its name was revealed as "Dawnbreaker" and even later than that was its purpose revealed. It was eventually considered scrapped due to a fallout within the dev team, and its role was taken over by Carnaphobia. It has, however, returned in its own mod.
- In Additional Creatures 2: Wild ARK, Dawnbreaker appeared during the 2018 Halloween Event, where there was a "Trick-or-Treat Dawnbreaker" that inhabited the world. Revealed in a server-wide message upon spawning, it only spawned in the grassland, green desert, and fertile chamber areas. It was passive, completely invincible, and ridable despite not being able to be tamed (albeit you couldn't do anything while riding besides move it around). The main purpose of this Dawnbreaker was that you could enter its inventory, and access various high-quality saddles for the mod's creatures that it is carrying.
- Being a proper hybrid, it is unknown how Dawnbreaker fits within the story of Additional Creatures, if it is even canon at all.