One of the “Living Dinosaurs” sighted in modern times, Emela Ntouka is said to be a relative of Triceratops that lives deep within the jungles of Africa- where this highly aggressive animal is known for attacking anything that gets close to it- it is even known for killing Elephants, and quite easily, apparently. Survivors have reported a similar creature, and while that is intriguing, they have used a terrifying phrase to describe its power: “Mammal-Smok”. Like Smok has a hatred for Dinosaurs, this aggressive, seemingly omnivorous ceratopsid is reported for having a vile hatred for all forms of mammals, dealing far more damage to them than any other normal creature. Tamed, it could prove a powerful creature against mammal threats, and still a solid combatant against non-mammalian threats.
Color Region 0 - Underside
Color Region 3 - Eye
Color Region 5 - Main Body
Base Stats, Controls, and Abilities
Left Click - Bite
45 Base Damage - Gathers Berries, Meat, and Fiber
Right Click - Horn Attack
62 Base Damage - Gathers Meat - Pierces Armor
C - Stomp
78 Base Damage - High Knockback - Cannot Be Used While Moving
X - Taunt
Cannot Be Used While Moving
Left Control - Roar
Emela Ntouka deals 1.65x damage to mammals.
- The Emela Ntouka's role of being incredibly competitive with mammals was originally planned to be the ability of the Partridge Creek Beast. It was shifted to Emela Ntouka's ability due to the horned cryptid's supposed affinity for killing elephants.
- While far from impossible for some undiscovered large animal to be discovered in the Congo Rainforest, it is believed, if the Emela Ntouka is to exist, it would be some sort of large mammal rather than a surviving dinosaur. This is also supported by it being sighted in savannah areas in recent years.
- While the cryptid itself is claimed to be herbivorous, it was made omnivorous in the mod to further emphasize its aggressive behavior.
- Emela Ntouka's design is heavily inspired by the classical dinosaur statues at Crystal Palace.
- Emela Ntouka has received a TLC since its original inclusion into Additional Creatures. This TLC, along with being given a custom model and animations, also gave it a bite attack, and increased its combat power.
- An alpha emela ntouka is planned and currently in the beta phase.