A mid-sized pliosaur, Kronosaurus stands out from practically everything else in the ocean. First off, despite being an aggressive predator, it seems intelligent enough to know Humans are better left alone than hunted, so it pays them no mind unless attacked first. Secondly is its lifestyle. While mosasaurs, plesiosaurs, and pliosaurs are completely waterbound and voyage their entire life in the sea...Kronosaurus does not. Kronosaurus's body structure is very strong, as are its flippers- allowing it to haul itself on land and remain there as long as it would like- as people have often sighted these aquatic creatures hauling themselves ashore at dusk in a safe spot to sleep and avoid terrestrial predators, or snag a carcass on the beach or similar easy prey. They also tend to enjoy swimming at the surface of the water, only diving down on select occasions or when hunting. When befriended, Kronosaurus's powerful, rapid jaws can prove of use for those who want a flexible and powerful animal as their mount.
Color Region 0 - Underside
Color Region 4 - Main Body
Color Region 0 - Main Body
Base Stats, Controls, and Abilities
Left Click - Bite
45 Base Damage
Right Click - Slashing Bite
54 Base Damage - Inflicts "Wounded"
C - Roar
While capable of travelling onto land, Kronosaurus must mate and breed in water. Immature individuals will die upon leaving the water.
A kronosaurus will not losing taming progress/affinity upon taking damage.
Kronosaurus is immune to electrocution.
Kronosaurus has behavior to where it will typically wander at the surface of the water.
- Kronosaurus means "Kronos Lizard" after the Greek titan of the same name.
- Kronosaurus is the only plesiosaur capable of traversing land.
- Kronosaurus is sexually dimorphic. The males are striped while the females are plain.
- The Kronosaurus floats upon death out of water.
- Kronosaurus has a bug where if not tamed upon the first feed, it will never get hungry again. Take this into consideration when taming until it is fixed.
- While not the case upon its inclusion, Kronosaurus has been dubbed an invalid genus, now instead its remains being placed under Eiectus and Monquirasaurus.