A small, semi-aggressive sauropod with a hippo-like temper. Found in lush vegitation or around water, Nigersaurus is fairly adapted to a tropical, flooded lifestyle. It has the unique ability to walk underwater similar to hippos of modern time, hidden from those above and galloping underneath, weightlessly. For those that can down these small sauropods, they can prove avid companions. Fairly bulky, they can be decent in a fight. If one lives in a locale with deep rivers, the waterways can be easily traversed with a well-trained Nigersaurus, making them ample companions.
Color Region 0 - Main Body
Color Region 2 - Pattern
Color Region 5 - Underside, Tail
Base Stats, Controls, and Abilities
Left Click - Neck Sweep / Bite
25 Base Damage - Gathers Berries
Right Click - Tail Whip
30 Base Damage - Gathers Berries - Cannot Be Used While Moving
C - Shoulder Check
40 Base Damage - High Knockback
Left Control - Roar
Nigersaurus begins to drown when low on oxygen, rather than out of oxygen like most creatures.
- Nigersaurus means "Niger Lizard" after the country of Niger where it originates.
- Nigersaurus was a large herbivore in its ecosystem, 115 million years ago, coexisting alongside many notable faces, including Ouranosaurus, Sarcosuchus, Kryptops, and Suchomimus.
- Nigersaurus is best known for its odd flat mouth, which was mostly used to graze on low-lying ferns.
- Nigersaurus is a rebbachisaur, a group of whip-tailed sauropods that lived in South America, Africa, and Europe primarily during the Cretaceous. Their closest relatives are diplodocids and dicraeosaurs.
- The Nigersaurus model was produced by Jagged Fang Designs.
- Nigersaurus used to have the ability to walk on the bottom of waterways, akin to hippos, but it was notoriously buggy, leaving to this mechanic being removed.