Psittacosaurus is a small, somewhat friendly ceratopsian known for its hardy nature and odd appearance. While not a threat to survivors, Psittacosaurus can indeed be dangerous if hunted in the wrong manner. The quills of Psittacosaurus are coated in a venomous toxin, which protects the creature from attack. While this can make them feisty companions for protecting one's property, they can have their quills harvested and attached to arrows, forming powerful arrows that work well on the right sized targets: good for archers who prefer speed over charged shots.
Color Region 0 - Face, Underside, Tail Pattern
Color Region 1 - Quills
Color Region 2 - Main Body
Color Region 3 - Eyes
Color Region 4 - Quill Bands
Color Region 5 - Body Pattern
Base Stats, Controls, and Abilities
Bite - 12 Base Damage
5% of the physical damage the psittacosaurus receives will be given back to the attacker, and the attacker will be inflicted with Low-Tier Venom.
Psittacosaurus passively produces Psittacosaurus Spines in their inventory.
- Psittacosaurus can wear hats.
- Psittacosaurus means "Parrot Lizard".
- Psittacosaurus is one of the earlier and more primitive members of a ceratopsian dinosaurs.
- Psittacosaurus was a widely distributed and commonplace species, living in Thailand, China, Mongolia, and Russia throughout the Early Cretaceous, with 6 different species.
- Psittacosaurus are one of the most well-understood dinosaurs known, with thousands of specimens, many so well-preserved to the point where we understand the extreme details of its anatomy, as well as its color. Psittacosaurs were color shaded in order to blend in with the dark understory environment.
- Psittacosaurus was introduced with the venom rework, representing the Low-Tier Venom.