Left Click - Bite
40 Base Damage - Inflicts Bleed - Inflicts Stamina Drain - Pierces Armor
Right Click - Taunt
X - Electroreception
The Tiger Shark has a "hunger" mechanic, where once it has feasted on a corpse it will become neutral towards players and creatures. This pacified state is indicated by a green aura around its head, which is when it is susceptible to passive taming.
The Tiger Shark receives a healing buff from consuming corpses.
Tiger Sharks are immune to electrocution.
- Tiger Sharks are known to be one of the most dangerous sharks to people, potentially being more lethal in an assault than a Great White Shark. This is due to the tiger shark's preference for warm shallow habitats, and being a very indiscriminate feeder.
- Tiger Sharks are often known as "The Trash Cans of the Sea" due to basically eating anything, whether alive, dead, or inanimate objects like trash. Despite this fact, Tiger Sharks in Additional Creatures aren't ideal scavengers like Great White Sharks are.
- The Tiger Shark was originally planned to be in Additional Creatures 2: Wild ARK, rather than Additional Creatures: Aquaria.
- The Tiger Shark is one of three bearers of the "hunger" mechanic, alongside the Metriacanthosaurus and Brachauchenius, and the only one to have the mechanic in Additional Creatures: Aquaria.
- Tiger Sharks get their name due to the tiger-like stripes on the side of their bodies. These are prominent when young but fade out with age.